The International USC Research Center is a Banco Santander and University of Murcia initiative.
Main aims are:
- To investigate new advanced uses and services for the USC in university environments.
- To serve as a Visitors Center, demonstrating and disseminating USC success stories.
- To maintain and continually update the USC University Solutions Catalog.
- To act as a reference center for electronic administration solutions based on USC certificates.
- To be an international point of reference for Banco Santander in USC University Solutions.
- The annual celebration in Murcia of an International Congress for Universities using USC.